We think it’s about time to have an award for the new generation of health foods which we are so excited to see emerging and hitting the selves!
The Nourish Awards are for producers who create healthy, nourishing foods that also suits people with common dietary requirements. That is why we don’t permit any gluten, dairy or refined white sugar in our entries (with a few exceptions.)
We think that these products can truly help people make healthier choices, eat real food and reduce the amount sugar in their diet.
Are you up for a challenge? You can enter here: https://tgfcuk.wufoo.eu/forms/2018-nourish-awards-registration-form/
- Not just another food award – but a unique award in terms of entry criteria and categories, judged by a professional team of experts and nutritionists. *
- 25 categories + 3 special awards (Organic, Ethical, Innovation) + 5 People’s Choice Awards
- Entries will be judged on nutritional values and health benefits in addition to taste.
- All entries will receive valuable and honest feedback from the judges.
- All shortlisted entries will be announced on social media (to over 35,000 followers) and listed on our website with hyperlink to your website and a few words of introduction.
- Shortlisted entries will receive a 2018 Nourish Awards Shortlisted badge to use as they wish.
- Shortlisted brands will go up for public vote to compete for the People’s Choice Award – helping to promote the brands further and give an opportunity for entries to let their achievement known to consumers.
- Winners will receive an Award Certificate, Award Trophy and the 2018 Nourish Awards Winner badge to use as they wish.
- All winners will be announced on social media (to over 35,000 followers) and receive a free directory page on our website for 6 months (worth £150) to help promote their products. The site receives an average 2,500 visitors a month with over 6,000 page views.
- Invitation to the Awards Gala with exclusive networking opportunities, drinks, a healthy buffet and some amazing speakers (TBA) (tickets are low cost £45/pp with discounts for multiple tickets)
* Some of our unique categories include: raw and superfoods, juices (can’t be pasturised), sprouted foods and fermented foods. All entries must be free from gluten, dairy and refined sugar.
Entries cost £90 which covers the cost of admin, organising, judging and product promotions – including the People’s Choice Award. More about fees here.
Meet some of our amazing judges!
Naomi Devlin – 2018 Nourish Awards host, dubbed as the Nigella of gluten-free. Naomi is a nutritionist, author of River Cottage Gluten Free and Food for a Happy Gut cookbooks. She is an expert on gut health, fermented and gluten free food – a diagnosed coealic.
Christine Bailey – award winning degree qualified Functional Nutritionist, Chef and Author with over 18 years of experience in the health and food industry. Christine regularly appears on TV and radio as a nutritional expert and chef.
Ugne Bubnaityte – 2015 GBBO Contestant, dubbed as the Pioneer of Modern British Free-From, well known from her healthy and free-from recipes
Wilfred Emmanuel – Jones – Founder of The Black Farmer brand which has grown to be one of the top selling Gluten Free sausage brands in the UK committed to using higher welfare British protein.
Find the full list of judges here: http://www.freefrominspired.co.uk/2018-nourish-awards-judging-panel/
In addition to the category awards we are pleased to announce a few Special Awards!
Best Organic Entry – in partnership with the Organic Trade Board
Best Ethical Product – partner TBA
Special Award for Innovation – partner TBA
People’s Choice Special Award – chosen by the public – 5 awards will be given (this is entirely separate from the professional judging). Public vote will take place July – August.
More info and entry guidelines: http://www.freefrominspired.co.uk/nourish-awards/